Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Today!

We JUST received new Graham & Spencer and Velvet sweaters! The cashmere Velvet sweaters are super soft, seriously, I hope it gets colder so I can have a chance to wear one! We got the two styles: "Idra" in Charcoal and "Conesa" in Feather. Both styles will be great for fall, and work with the rest of your existing fall wardrobe. The Graham & Spencer shredded sweater is also super cool...such a unique piece. I would pair it with a white tank underneath, and skinny jeans... total rocker chick. The Graham & Spencer has to be my favorite piece of the shipment! I am in LOVE!


Graham & Spencer Shredded Sweater



Velvet Conesa Sweater in Feather
Velvet Idra Sweater in Charcoal
Share:

7 comments

  1. I would love to see the Conesa and the Idra modeled on real people. Also, do you ship to the U.S.?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your inquiry. We can take a picture on a real person, but before we do, what size are you?? We are sold out of small in both styles. Yes, we can ship to the US.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again!
    :)
    I think I would be a medium.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can take photos for you on Saturday, August 7/10. Thanks for checking back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...sorry, I tried posting the pics for you, but am unable to do it via the "comment" section. Can you send me your email address, or give us a call on Monday with the info???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I sent an email to
    askdiane@shopyufashion.com
    Hope that is the right one!
    Thanks!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig