Friday, July 23, 2010

New Arrivals!!!

It seems like fall shipments are starting earlier this year, but I really can't complain, I love seeing all the new clothes!! Today, we received pieces by Juicy Couture and Vince. I love the new Chiffon Back Cardigan in Still Night, which is a navy color. But, we will be getting it in black too (as pictured). This cardigan is adorable and adds a girlie touch to any outfit! It looks really cute over a tee shirt or a silk tank. I had the navy cardigan over a striped tee and it looked super cute!! The Paisley Chiffon Tank arrived in Huckleberry and is such a beautiful print, which will be great for fall with jeans and a cardigan.

We also received the Vince Double Layer Drape Sweater in Thunder, I love this sweater! It is so cozy and soft because it is lined, making it two layers! This is on my wish-list for fall, I think I would wear it on every fall day with pretty much everything I own!!!

Swing by and take a look at the new fall stuff, trust me you will probably be wishing it would get colder so you could wear it (or at least I am)!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig