Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's Mabel Wearing????


So, a little birdie told me that Miss Lola bought this stunning Winter Kate Eden Cardigan. Since she asked last week, what Mabel wears for drinks on Friday night that is a little unexpected, I thought I would use Lola as inspiration for this outfit!
Mabel is wearing the Winter Kate Eden Cardigan with a gold foil Peace Sign tank by Lauren Moshi. I thought the gold foil would play very nicely with the yellow tones in the kimono. For jewelry, Mabel is wearing three crystal necklaces from Jocelyn Kennedy. The combination of clear and champagne compliments both the jacket and the tank.
This is a perfect unexpected outfit because the kimono is simply unique, it looks vintage, so be prepared to get lots of compliments. Pair this look with skinny jeans, or if you want to be even more UNEXPECTED, pair it with the Rich and Skinny cargos. You will definitely stand out from the rest of your girlfriends!
Lola, comment below, what do you think of this outfit?
Xoxo,
Jerd
Share:

2 comments

  1. What surprise & delight I felt when I came to the blog tonight!! Yes, I purchased the Winter Kate Eden (at the same time I purchased the Ginger - love Winter Kate!)...I fell in love with the Eden immediately but it was quite a "different" purchase for me...knew I'd love seeing it in my closet but wasn't convinced I'd wear it...does anyone else do that?? Your outfit rocks Jerd...might be a little bold for me? :). Regardless, now you've inspired me to get my Eden on...I'll be in the store soon to see you for more great ideas for it. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's too bold for you! You might just need to bring out your inner Lola! lol! I hope you get some wear out of it, it's definitely a work of art!

    ReplyDelete

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig