Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Lauren Moshi...



We just received new Lauren Moshi, and I absolutely love the new prints!!! This summer collection, is by far my favorite! I am a huge fan of Lauren Moshi, and have already purchased both of the tops pictured above...what's a girl to do??? I couldn't decide! The 3/4 sleeve boyfriend top is my new favorite style; it's incredibly lightweight and super soft... great with denim shorts and skinny jeans! The Anchor print is adorable, and so perfect for summer! I love the nautical feel of the stripes with the anchor.
I love the versatility of Lauren Moshi; you can wear these tops super casually, and/or dress them up by pairing them with great jewellery! What could be more simple???
We have both prints, the Anchor and Jem Heart, in various styles, including a fantastic wrap!
Stop by and take a look!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig