Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Joie!



We have some more summer treats for you...fun tops from Joie! I am loving the Rizzo and Pixie tanks. The Rizzo is the perfect summer tank with a twist; what sets it apart from others, is the pretty pleated detailing in the front and back. We have this tank in Pebble, which is a soft gray colour. This colour pairs perfectly with just about everything, and I think it would look great with skinny cargos...another rage of the season!

The coral colour of the Pixie tank is amazing! I love this colour with light and/or grey denim. This top is composed of a sheer silk chiffon layer over top of a basic cotton tank...so no bra exposure to worry about!!!
I really love both these tanks... and I think you will too!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig