Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cute New Juicy Dresses!












This week's fashion highlight are the two very cute Juicy dresses we got into the store. The first one is called the Pinwheel Posy (pictured on right). It is very pink and girly and perfect if you are looking for a fun and flirty dress. One thing I love about it is that it is a silk/cotton blend, making it feel absolutely amazing. In addition, when I tried it on it made me feel pretty and carefree. I felt like it would be perfect to wear to a dinner party with my girlfriends! The second dress is the Waterlily (pictured on left). It is a black dress with a nude underlay. The black overlay has eyelets cut into it in the shape of flowers allowing the nude to peek through. Both dresses would be perfect for many summer events; such as weddings, dates, and dinners; that you are planning on attending!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig